How Can Assurance Family Partners Help You?
Free Up More of Your Time
We routinely work with other professionals, including accountants, attorneys, investment advisors, geriatric care managers, guardians, and powers of attorney to facilitate their working relationships with their clients and support clients’ long-term financial goals.
Has your client engagement been bogged down because he or she is disorganized? Do they have more needs than you want to handle on an ongoing basis? You might not have the time or interest to hand-hold a client or search for the information and documents you need. It’s not the best use of your time and expertise.
We work directly with either the client or with you, as the client’s advisor, to provide oversight and administer the individual’s day-to-day affairs. We can help speed up the flow of information you need from your clients and you are always in the loop and remain the point person for the work at hand. In short, we make it easier for you to do your job.
Serve Your Clients More Efficiently
Our daily management and financial organizing services are tailored to each client’s needs and preferred ways of doing things and we work with clients both in person and virtually to facilitate the flow of information that you need to:
- Create a financial plan
- Protect your client from financial abuse and fraud
- Create an estate plan
- Settle an estate
- Prepare court financial accountings
- File taxes
- Conduct an insurance review
- Help your client downsize, move, or age in place
- Prepare a Medicaid application
- Set up and manage a Medicaid Pooled Income Trust
A Trusted Partner in Assurance Family Partners
Most of our new client relationships are initiated with a referral and we understand that each referral we receive is based on trust. We fully appreciate that when you refer your client to Assurance Family Partners, your reputation is on the line, too, and we promise to earn the trust you place in us.
- We will protect your brand as diligently as we protect our own
- Your client will know upfront what to expect when to expect it, and how much it will cost
- We are fully accredited by the American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM), have current background checks, and are fully insured
- We collaborate with our clients and you, their professional advisor, to ensure an efficient and effective relationship
- Whenever possible, we use the AFP network for the benefit of our referral partners
Please visit our services and sample pricing packages sections to learn more about how we can help you help your clients.
If you’re considering making a referral to Assurance Family Partners, contact us and we’ll be happy to provide more information and references.